Technological disruption, rising populations, growth of the shared economy, and changing demographics are just some of the issues that will define the careers of young transport professionals. The 2019 UITPANZ Young Transport Professionals Seminar in Melbourne will dissect these issues through the exploration of this year's theme, 'Mobility of the Future'. Attendees will be asked to consider questions like:
- What does the future mobility network look like?
- What will the future customer look like?
- What do I want my professional journey to look like?
The Seminar is designed for early-career professionals who are seeking to connect with other emerging leaders, and to learn from senior executives and transport experts. Most attendees are under 35 or have less than 5 years' experience.
Attendees of the Young Transport Professionals Seminar will hear from thought-leaders from within the transport sector, presenting their experience and emerging ideas for future mobility. Through presentations, workshops, discussion and debate, attendees will learn about important ideas and issues facing our industry, including integrated mobility, on-demand transport, transport disruption, customer experience, workplace up-skilling and adaptation, as well as reflections from senior executives responsible for major transport portfolios.
Presenting speakers include:
- Paul Younis, Secretary, Department of Transport (VIC)
- Sue Wiblin, Manager New Mobilities, Keolis Downer
- Megan Bourke-O'Neil, Deputy Secretary – Policy and Innovation, Department of Transport Victoria
- David Wall, Country Manager, Via
- Ashleigh Cormack, Public Policy Manager – Australia and NZ, Uber
- Professor Graham Currie, Director, Public Transport Research Group, Monash University
- Raymond O'Flaherty, CEO, Metro Trains (VIC)
- Karen Hayes, CEO, Guide Dogs Victoria
- Leila Frances,– President Middle East and Hyderabad and Chair of Keolis Downer
- Julien Dehornoy, Executive Director – Passenger Service Delivery, Yarra Trams
Early Bird Member - $350
Early Bird Non-Member - $450