The Victorian Department of Transport will host the UITP Global Public Transport Summit, in Melbourne 6-9 June 2021.
Following the announcement of the theme, 'Mobility for Life' in February, applications are now open to speak at the Congress and Poster sessions.
Congress sessions give speakers the opportunity to share their experiences, ambitious projects, case studies and vision with a global audience.
Poster sessions give researchers and PhD candidates the opportunity to engage with conference attendees about their public transport research.
Submit your abstract around one of the five stream topics:
· Achieving financial sustainability
· Building resilient cities and inclusive transport systems
· Prioritising health and safety
· Innovating for quality services
· Engaging with staff and customer
Full details can be found on the UITP Summit website.
Applications close 17 July 2020.